Enjoy your 4 hour Joined Tour in Bangkok. Visit the famous attraction in Bangkok including Wat tri Mitr (Temple of Gold Buddha), Flower market, Wat Pho (Temple of Reclining Buddha). Enjoy your private canal tour by long tail boat into the area which once called “Venice of the East”, view Thai people house, temples including Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and way of life of people along the canal.
Important Note :
– Please dress properly when visit the temples. Sleeveless shirts, shorts, legging (tight) or ripped pants and scarfs are NOT allowed.
– Please book at least 24 hour before tour start, if booked the tour less than 24 hours, your booking will not be accepted.
– If the travellers late more than 15 minutes may be considered as no show. No show will be No refund without exception.
Meet your English speaking Tour guide at MRT (Subway train) station name “Hua Lam Phong” at Exit 1 (outside the station) at 09:00 a.m.
Walk about 5 minutes to visit Wat Tri Mitr (Temple of Gold Buddha) where you can see the real gold buddha image which worth about 28.5 million Pounds. Take Tuk Tuk, the most famous mode of transport in Bangkok to visit Flower market. Continue to visit Wat Pho (Temple of Reclining Buddha), where you can see the most beautiful and longest reclining Buddha in Bangkok. The temple also well known as the school of traditional Thai massage.
On board the long tail boat and enjoy the canal tour in the area which once called “Venice of the East” for about an hour. Enjoy sightseeing on the boat, including Thai people house, Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and other Thai temples as well as observe way of life of Thai people along the canal. The tour will be finished at Sathorn pier which connected to BTS (skytrain) station name “Saphan Taksin”. Our tour guide will recommend you how to return to your hotel or designated area.
What Include :
– English speaking Tour guide
– All admission and activity (Canal tour by long tail boat) fees as per itinerary
– All transportation fees to and from destination on the trip as per itinerary
– Drinking water
What NOT Include :
– Any activity or admission fees which is not mentioned in the itinerary
– Optional lunch
– Tipping and gratuities for tour guide and Tuk Tuk driver
– Transportation fees from your hotel to the starting point.
– Transportation fees from the finishing point to your hotel
– Travel Insurance