Explore the amazing and famous Maeklong railway market, where you can see the train passing the market which the merchants sell their goods on the train track. Enjoy sightseeing on your private long tail boat for the canal tour to Damnoensaduak Floating market, view the traditional Thai houses and farms along the small canal. Taste Thai desserts, fruits and local food and enjoy shopping time at the market. This 6-7 hour private trip includes pick up and drop off at hotel in Bangkok and transported by air conditioned vehicle.
Price per person :
Group of 1 : 5,900 Thai Baht / person
Group of 2 – 3 : 3,200 Thai Baht / person
Group of 4 – 5 : 2,900 Thai Baht / person
Group of 6 – 7 : 2,500 Thai Baht / person
Group of 8 – 15 : 2,100 Thai Baht / person
Children (2 – 5 years old) : 2,100 Thai Baht / person (must accompany with an adult)
Infant (1 year old) : Free (must accompany with an adult)
Important Note :
– Please book at least 24 hour before tour start
– All sales are final and incurred 100% cancellation fees. Tickets could not be rescheduled.
– Due to the train will arrive the Maeklong railway market on their schedule time. Therefore, we could not change the departure time. Otherwise, it will impact to the trip itinerary.
Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok at 07:00 a.m. Private transfer to Maeklong railway market by air conditioned vehicle (drive about 1.5 hours). Explore the amazing market where you can see the train passing the market which the merchants sell their goods on the train track.
Continue to the pier and on board the private long tail boat for the canal tour to Damnoensaduak Floating market (about 30 minutes). Enjoy sightseeing on the boat, view the traditional Thai houses and farms along the small canal. The boat will stop at the first floating market, walk and explore the famous floating market. Taste some Thai desserts, fruits, drink, some local food (pad thai, boat noodle and etc.) and enjoy your personal time shopping at the market. Return to your hotel in Bangkok, arrive hotel around 13:30 – 14:00 p.m.
What Include :
– English speaking guide
– Pick up and drop off at hotel in Bangkok (except hotels near airports)
– Private tour and transport by private air conditioned vehicle
– All admission and activity fees as per itinerary
– Private canal tour by long tail boat to Damnoensaduak floating market
– Local food, desserts, fruits and drink at the markets
What Not Include :
– Travel insurance (We recommend to purchase insurance before trip start)
– Any extra activity or admission fees which not mentioned in the itinerary
– Alcohol beverages (drinking age is 21 years old or above)
– Tipping and gratuities for tour guide and driver (optional)