Enjoy your private day trip (Family friendly) to Ayutthaya, UNESCO World Heritage site. Pick up from Laem Cha Bang port in the morning and transfer to Ayutthaya province by private air conditioned vehicle. Visit the famous historical temples in Ayutthaya including Wat Yai Chai Mongkol, Wat Mahathat and Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, which used to be the palace and royal chapel of Ayutthaya’s kings from 1350 – 1767 A.D. Enjoy sightseeing around Ayutthaya historical park on your private small boat tour. Return to your cruise ship at Laem Cha Bang port with your tour guide.
Price per person :
Group of 1 : 15,000 Thai Baht / person
Group of 2 : 7,500 Thai Baht / person
Group of 3 – 5 : 5,500 Thai Baht / person
Group of 6 – 7 : 4,500 Thai Baht / person
Group of 8 – 15 : 3,900 Thai Baht / person
Children lower than 100 cm. : 3,900 Thai Baht / person (must accompany with an adult)
Important Note :
– Please book at least 24 hours in advance
– Please specify your cruise ship detail, disembarkation and Boarding time
– Please dress properly when visit temples
– All sales are final and incurred 100% cancellation fees
– No date change policy
Pick up from Laem Cha Bang port at 08:00 a.m. or before 09:30 a.m. in the morning. Transfer about 2.5 hours to Ayutthaya province, UNESCO World Heritage Site by private air conditioned vehicle.
Visit Wat Yai Chai Mongkol (Temple of the Greatest Royal Chedi)of Ayutthaya. Enjoy sightseeing on your Private small boat tour about 1 hour, view the lifestyle of local people and temples, around Ayutthaya Historical Park.
Have an included Thai lunch at the local restaurant. Visit the famous Wat Mahathat (Temple of the holy relics), where you can see the head of Buddha image inside the tree root. Visit Wat Phra Sri Sanphet (Temple of Sri Sanphet Buddha), the former palace and the royal chapel of Ayutthaya’s kings from 1350 – 1767 A.D. Return to your cruise ship at Laem Cha Bang port.
What Include :
– English speaking Tour guide
– Private tour and transport by air conditioned vehicle
– All admission and activity fees as per itinerary
– Private boat tour
– Desserts and drink as per itinerary
– Accident Insurance
What NOT include :
– Any activity and admission fees which not mentioned in the itinerary
– Travel Insurance
– Tipping and gratuities for tour guide and driver